Welcome to Yale Undergraduate Net Impact!
Net Impact is an international organization with over 30,000 members and 300 chapters worldwide that focuses on bridging the gap between the business world and the social sector. While Yale’s School of Management has one of the leading chapters in the country, Yale College was, until now, lacking on any outlet for social enterprise. Therefore we created Yale Undergraduate Net Impact with the mission of exposing Yale students to social entrepreneurship. We provide resources for students to learn how to use their interest in business for social change.
Here’s a sample of what we’ve done so far:
- Pitch Night with local New Haven social enterprises
- SOM Mentor Pairup and Networking Nights
- Nonprofit Consulting Information Sessions
- Social Enterprise Career Fair in February
- Social Venture Fund for CSR summer internships
- SOM “What is Social Enterprise?” panel with leaders in the field of social enterprise